Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dear friend, something about food allergy


Allergies to nuts (or other such foods: peanuts, hazelnuts and almonds) are the most common and usually manifests for life.
If a food was not ever tasted, it can not produce an allergy from the first tasting because the body had no contact with the substance and must get used to it. Therefore, allergy can occur when the second or third tasting. Sensitivity to certain food combinations can be developed when there is a combination of allergic substances. That's why when two or more kinds of food contain high levels of allergic factors, are not tolerated by the body. Also, the body can suddenly become allergic to food that you regularly consume, such as: chicken, wine.
From marine food group, those that affect more, are: crabs, shrimp, oysters and mussels. Some people may be hypersensitive only one type of fish, for example codfish. Allergies may arise from a particular type (allergy to one food) or by a cross types (for example simultaneous consumption of crabs and shrimp).
Fruits are most often "accused" of allergies such as: strawberries, kiwi fruit, cherries, apricots, peaches and most rarely, apples and pears. As for the vegetarians, they may be affected by the spinach, tomatoes, leeks and celery. Eggs and milk can cause allergies because animal protein they contain. The reaction to these proteins is reduced over time. Before reintroduction to nutrition (which is recommended), you should consult a doctor.
Doing some research about allergies, I discovered angry, disappointed and tired people of buying expensive wheat free and gluten free mixes! But, I discovered also, the secret to how you can return to eating food that tastes great and save money at the same time!

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. I am gaurav, I am also a web designer and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
    Do visit my blog paleo diet recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be so bad! I feel so sorry for the people with foog allergies... When I was a child I was allergic to milk. I hated it so much that I can't tell... When I went to play to my friends I had to say no to everything that contained milk...

    ReplyDelete